Active Shooter incidents are headline stories and human tragedies—seemingly random, seemingly unpreventable. But often there are warning signs and proactive steps to be taken to try to help prevent such a horrible event from occurring in the first place.
The emergency preparedness experts at Vantage Point Consulting design customized training and exercise programs that help prepare your staff…
- Recognize risk factors
- Learn de-escalation skills
- Implement emergency planning
- Learn response techniques
- Improve security precautions
We can all recognize and remember cases involving business offices, malls, theaters, schools, restaurants, hospitals, and more. Threats may arise from, but are not limited to, any of the following factors:
- Risk from employee/supervisor disputes
- Risk from mentally unbalanced workers and/or their family members
- Risk from radical members of the community
- Risk from workers using or seeking drugs
- Dysfunctional employee relationships and domestic disputes
- High stress work environments
Active Shooter incidents trouble us all, but companies need to have an Active Shooter Emergency Plan and Policy in place. Make sure your staff gets the training they need to enhance survival skills and preparedness abilities.